GamCare, the UK’s National centre for information, advice and practical help regarding the social impact of gambling, is pleased to award WMS Alderney 2 Limited with GamCare Certification to acknowledge their achievement in implementing the GamCare Player Protection Code of Practice for Remote Gambling in relation to Jackpotparty.com gaming service.
WMS continue to achieve high standards in player protection and social responsibility and recognise the need to assist their customers to play responsibly. To achieve GamCare Certification, WMS has implemented the following practices at www.jackpotparty.com (Alderney)
- Age verification systems.
- Controls for customer spend
- Self exclusion options for players
- Information about responsible gambling and sources of advice and support
- Training for customer services in problem gambling awareness and social responsibility
- Consultation with GamCare when developing new technologies and products
- Support for the work GamCare carries out in addressing the social impact of gambling
For information about GamCare and GamCare Certification please visit: