Jackpot Party's Fair Play Guarantees
- Every game at JackpotParty.com has been tested for fairness by an independent test lab (Gaming Laboratories International) where many governments test land-based casino machines.
- Every game at Jackpot Party has been formally approved as "fair, safe & secure" by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
- Jackpot Party publishes the game payout percentages for every slot game in the 'Help Table' of each game.
- Every game outcome at Jackpot Party is 100% random. Only your luck changes.
- We never change the game odds for any player at any time. All players have the same game odds of winning.
- Every slot spin is independent from the prior spins. It is possible to win jackpots on back–to–back spins (meaning there's no payout cycle).
- The Jackpot Party Progressive is completely random and can be triggered with bets as low as 1 pence. However, any combination of betting higher stakes per spin or betting on more spins increases your chance of triggering the Progressive. Once you trigger the Progressive, every player (regardless of stake) has the same chance of winning the top level jackpot. All it takes to win is lucky Present Picking!
- Even if other players are triggering the Jackpot Party Progressive, your odds of triggering it are not impacted.
- Only 'real money' players can trigger and play the Jackpot Party Progressive. Computers (or 'bots') are never used to trigger the Progressive. Any win you see in the Winstream™ is always won by a real money player.
- No employee or agent of Jackpot Party, WMS Industries Inc. or their service providers may wager or win on any game at Jackpot Party.
What is the Jackpot Party Mark of Quality?
The Jackpot Party Mark of Quality is our promise to you, the player, that we will only offer the most legitimate and secure gaming experience. It stands for our commitment to security, heritage and integrity, as outlined on the Mark itself. The date in the centre is a reference to our longevity in the entertainment space – Jackpot Party is owned by a subsidiary of WMS, a company founded nearly 70 years ago and now a $2 Billion company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
“So what?” You might say. “Every gaming site out there promises me the same thing.”
Fair enough. So we thought it would be a good idea if Jackpot Party supported the Mark of Quality with some evidence – and here it is:
WMS History & Heritage
Jackpot Party was created by WMS, a $2 billion, stock exchange listed entertainment company based in Chicago and with offices around the world. Founded in 1943, WMS started life as Williams, named after the founder, Harry Williams. In the spirit of innovation for which it is now famous, Harry saw the popularity of entertainment machines and started building pinball games, which soon became a fad all over the world. In the late '60's, the company turned its attention to the burgeoning world of Juke Boxes, become a leading brand as the popularity of rock music reverberated across youth culture. Twenty years on, the company recognized that home audio and personal stereos were signaling the end of the juke box revolution, so they put their attentions back into gaming machines - this time with mechanical slots. Today, WMS is the second largest manufacturer of video slots in the world, with leading licensed brands including The Wizard of Oz™ and Star Trek™, both of which you can now play online for the first time, here at Jackpot Party.
Alderney Gaming License
All legitimate online gaming operators need a license from an approved jurisdiction. The most respected of these jurisdictions are on what's known as 'the White List', since they are the only licensors validated by the UK government to promote online games in the United Kingdom. Of these White List countries, Alderney Gambling Control Commission has consistently been recognized as one of the most stringent in terms of the guidelines which its operators have to subscribe to. And this is why Jackpot Party is licensed there. They regulate everything from how our games operate, what payouts we offer, our customer satisfaction and the financial governance under which we operate. As such, you won't be able to find a gaming site with tighter controls, all of which are designed with your security (and enjoyment!) in mind.
New York Stock Exchange Listed
WMS is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, under the tag 'WMS'. You can even see the company's share price in real time here if you don't believe us!
Jackpot Party firmly believes in responsible gaming – basically, we want our players to game within their own financial limits. According to Gamble Aware: “...being responsible about gambling means knowing whether to play, how to play, and how much money to spend.” You can find out more information about how gambling online works at their website.
GamCare is a charity set up to meet the needs of those who think they have an issue with gambling. With online, phone and counseling support, GamCare provides support, information and advice to anyone suffering through a gambling problem.
Jackpot Party is entirely committed to the mandate of both Gamble Aware and GamCare and hopes to be accredited by GamCare by the end of 2010.
The Gambling Commission
The Gambling Commission was set up under the Gambling Act 2005 to regulate commercial gambling in Great Britain. Jackpot Party will adhere to guidelines monitored by the Gambling Commission and the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK.
It is an independent non-departmental public body (NDPB) sponsored by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS). You can read about the work the Commission does to “Keep gambling fair and safe for all” at their website here.
Remote Gaming Association (RGA) Membership
The RGA is committed to promoting a well-regulated industry that provides a secure environment in which consumers can enjoy their gambling and where appropriate safeguards are in place.
The Remote Gambling Association became operational on 1st August 2005 as a result of a merger between the Association of Remote Gambling Operators (ARGO) and the Interactive Gaming, Gambling and Betting Association (IGGBA). The RGA represents most of the world's largest licensed, and stock market-listed remote gambling companies and provides the industry with a single voice on all the issues of importance to regulators, legislators, and key decision makers around the world. You can read more about the RGA and its members here.
Technical Systems Testing
Technical Systems Testing (TST) is an internationally recognized testing facility providing independent compliance testing & consulting to gaming operators, suppliers and regulators. Jackpot Party has been approved as fully compliant to TST's highest standards. You can read about how they went about our analysis here.
You can play for fun/ free as long as you like at Jackpot Party, but to have a chance of winning money, you have to play with real money. We have audited the most reputable payment processors online to offer you only the best of the best when the time comes for you to put money in your account. These include VISA, Moneybookers, Neteller and MasterCard.